Brookhurst Insurance provides commercial auto insurance to businesses across California and the United States. We are conveniently located in the heart of Encino, California.
Commercial Auto Insurance Definition
By definition, commercial auto insurance is a policy that covers the physical damage and liability claims for drivers operating a vehicle on the job during normal day-to-day business operations.
*Commercial auto insurance is NOT to be confused with personal auto insurance.
Commercial Auto Insurance policies typically cover:
- Bodily Injuries
- Property Damage
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- Medical Payments
Types of Commercial Auto Insurance Policies
- Amazon Package Delivery Commercial Auto Insurances
- Commercial Auto Insurance for USPS Rural Mail Carrier Drivers
- Commercial Rideshare Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers
- Commercial Auto Insurance for Lyft Drivers
- Commercial Auto Insurance for Pallet Companies
- Workers Compensation Insurance for Bus & Limousine Operations
- Workers Compensation Insurance for Bus Drivers
- Workers Compensation Insurance for Limo Drivers
- Workers Compensation Insurance for Moving Companies
- Workers Compensation Insurance for Non-emergency Medical Transportation
- Hired Auto Liability Coverage & Insurance
- Non-Owned Auto Liability Coverage & Insurance
- Freight Broker Insurance & Freight Forwarders Insurance
- Restaurant Delivery Insurance
- Food Delivery Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Gives You Peace of Mind
Business owners have control over their business operations, however you do not have control over road conditions, unforeseen weather circumstances, and the actions your drivers take on the job. That is why it’s essential to protect your business with a commercial insurance policy that secures you peace of mind over uncontrollable events that could be costly to your business.
Why Do Clients Love Brookhurst Insurance for Commercial Auto Insurance?
Our clients prefer our commercial auto insurance services over competitors because we genuinely take the time to listen to your concerns and then work specifically to meet those needs. No waiting on the phone for several minutes to hours, wasting your time trying to reach a live human or operator to speak with.
Have You Received a Quote Yet?
To receive a commercial auto insurance quote today, please call our office @ 818.465.7860 to speak with one of our experienced commercial auto insurance agents. We offer customized plans and pricing that are unique to every business’s needs. We may also be contacted online using our online contact form.