The FAQ’s of Amazon DSP Insurance
What types of Amazon DSP insurance are available?
Depending on the size of your operation, there are few insurance options available, some of which may be required by your state or Amazon Logistics. Insurance solutions include:
- General Liability Insurance – Amazon requires partners to obtain general liability insurance for business owners.
- Health Insurance – If you have 30 or more employees, you may be required to provide health insurance.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Although Amazon’s delivery conditions apply nationwide, there could be a few workers’ compensation differences depending on your state of operation.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – This is essential coverage for the most common accidents on the road and during deliveries.
How do I know if I have enough insurance coverage for my Amazon DSP?
Determining the depth of your insurance needs for your delivery business can best be navigated with the help of experienced insurance agents who specialize in Amazon DSPs. As an industry leader, Brookhurst Insurance offers our clients insurance packages to guarantee they not only start well but also continue to grow and profit.
How can Brookhurst Insurance help me understand my health insurance coverage responsibility?
With our Amazon DSP health insurance packages, you can have peace of mind that your company meets all of Amazon’s coverage requirements, including:
- If Your Business is Required to Provide Health Coverage
- Amount of Coverage Needed in Your State
- Cost for Your Company
- Payment for Employees
What are the benefits of workers’ comp for Amazon DSP?
Protecting your employees while on the job is essential to keeping your operation running smoothly. With Brookhurst Insurance, Amazon DSP workers’ compensation includes:
- Basic State Mandatory Coverage
- Out-of-Pocket Injury Expense Savings
- Hospital Expense Coverage
- Lost Wages Coverage
Why should I choose Brookhurst for my Amazon DSP insurance needs?
As an industry expert, Brookhurst Insurance brokers can help you streamline your Amazon DSP insurance needs. Helping you keep your employees and business suitably protected from all business risks. Contact us today for help finding the right insurance for your Amazon DSP company.