Amazon DSP General Liability Insurance FAQ
Amazon requires its delivery service partners to obtain general liability insurance for drivers, vehicles, and cargo. It is essential to understand that Amazon is not legally responsible for the delivery drivers employed by the delivery service partner. With the proper coverage, delivery service partners protect their business, employees, and services in the event of an accident.
How do Amazon DSP general liability insurance requirements vary from state to state?
As an Amazon delivery service partner, you are required to sustain personal insurance for both the vehicles and drivers (employees) that comply with laws in that particular region and state.
Coverage requirements vary from state to state; however, in the state of California, there are a few general liability requirements, including:
- Property Damage – coverage of any damage to third-party property
- Personal Injury – coverage of personal injuries when you’re not at fault
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Protection -additional coverage when the at-fault driver does not have or had insufficient liability insurance
- Bodily Injury – which involves coverage of injuries sustained to over parties involved in an accident
- Worker’s Compensation – coverage for employees who are injured while on the job
Our Brookhurst insurance agents can help you determine the general liability insurance requirements for your state. Help you save time and money with their expert knowledge and protect your company’s financial future.
In what ways can an Amazon DSP general liability insurance specialist help my company?
By partnering with our Amazon DSP general liability insurance experts, you have the assurance that your delivery service is covered to meet all Amazon standards. As an industry leader, we have a vast knowledge of all Amazon requires for delivery service partners and have helped many find the best coverage for their service.
Where can I request a coverage quote?
Please contact our Brookhurst insurance specialists to discuss your options. You can also request a quote by calling our office in Encino, CA at 818.465.7860 or by filling out our quote form