Courier Vehicle Insurance
With the amount of time spent driving to deliver packages, it is essential to have the right courier vehicle insurance. With this in mind, Brookhurst Insurance provides quality insurance options to protect your company from liabilities, and third-party claims that can occur unexpectedly.
Types of Courier Vehicle Insurance
Courier vehicles endure a large amount of wear and tear to deliver packages to consumers efficiently. At Brookhurst, we offer courier insurance packages to keep your delivery fleet operating smoothly. Standard coverage options include:
- Courier Business Car Insurance – While standard car insurance covers commutes and social trips, business car insurance covers you while on the job. Business car insurance allows you to insure multiple drivers who use the vehicle under the same policy, giving you peace of mind at a considerable discount. So even if one of your drivers is involved in an accident while using your insured personal vehicle, any damages will be adequately compensated.
- Courier Business Van Insurance – If you use a van regularly as part of your job, courier business van insurance can help keep your business operating smoothly. Brookhurst Insurance can help enterprises whose operations revolve around making deliveries in return for payment to access the right courier business van insurance.
- Additional Logistics Vehicle Delivery Coverage – At Brookhurst Insurance, we specialize in providing courier business insurance to companies in the logistics industry, including Amazon delivery, grocery delivery, expedited delivery, and same-day delivery.
Reasons for Courier Vehicle Insurance
At Brookhurst, we found that there is a specialized need for courier vehicle insurance. Accidents could happen suddenly in the package delivery industry, including:
- Company vehicle malfunctions
- Car & van accidents
- Employees injured on the job
- Lost or damaged cargo
- Services provided by independent contractors
Our Brookhurst agents understand the courier industry and the insurance requirements necessary to protect your business’ vehicles which, in turn, will save you time and money. Contact our expert team today by calling 818.465.7860.