All You Need to Know about Amazon DSP Insurance
Understanding the necessary insurance requirements for your Amazon DSP operation is key to your success. Without proper coverage, your business could lose money in not only the event of an accident or close services. Our expert insurance team can help you determine the best insurance packages to protect your company and employees.
General Amazon Logistics Insurance Requirements
Depending on the size of your operation, there are few insurance options available, some of which may be required by your state or Amazon Logistics. Insurance solutions include:
- General Liability Insurance – Amazon requires partners to obtain general liability insurance for drivers, vehicles, and cargo.
- Health Insurance – If you have 30 or more employees, you may be required to provide health insurance.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Although Amazon’s delivery conditions apply nationwide, there could be a few workers’ compensation differences depending on your state of operation.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – This is essential coverage for the most common accidents, including cargo in transit.
Finding the Right Coverage for Your Amazon DSP Business
Determining the depth of your insurance needs for your delivery business can best be navigated with the help of experienced insurance agents who specialize in Amazon DSP. As an industry leader, Brookhurst Insurance offers clients insurance packages to guarantee they not only start well but also continue to grow and profit.
Basic Coverage Benefits
Amazon DSP liability coverage varies from state to state; however, the basic coverage includes:
- Property Damage
- Personal Injury
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Protection
- Bodily Injury
- Worker’s Compensation
Contact Your Amazon DSP Insurance Expert
As an industry expert, Brookhurst Insurance brokers can help you streamline your Amazon DSP insurance needs. Helping you keep your employees and business suitably protected from all business risks. Contact us today for help finding the right insurance for your Amazon DSP company.