Brookhurst Insurance provides commercial auto insurance to all types of businesses across California and the United States. We are located in Encino, California and are available to serve all of your business’s general liability needs.
To run a successful limousine service, you need to not only provide your customers with a reliable means of transport, but also assure your drivers, patrons, investors, and business partners that your business is adequately protected with the right insurance policies.
Our agents at Brookhurst Insurance can work with you to create the ideal insurance policy package that will address all your concerns, cost effectively.
The Type of Limo Insurance You Need
The limousine business generally involves chauffeured vehicles for hire, which means that you need commercial auto insurance, as well as cover for your passengers and risk for a liability claim.
Generally, your limousine coverage may include:
- Commercial auto insurance
- Personal injury limo insurance
- uninsured/underinsured coverage
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Bodily injury insurance - for your limo drivers
- Property damage liability
Livery Insurance Requirements
Livery insurance requirements vary from state to state, depending on the type of service offered and vehicle capacity. If you use your own vehicles to transport people for a fee, then you need to get sufficient protection to ensure the well being of your passengers.
On the other hand, if your business contracts a different entity to provide transportation - perhaps as third-party transportation managers - then they would likely impose their own livery insurance requirements. This arrangement requires other parties to be indicated as “additional insured” on your limousine insurance policy.Read Mike W.'s review of Brookhurst Insurance Services on Yelp
We Can Help You Save Money on Limo Insurance
Getting the right insurance cover at the best possible cost is what our insurance agents specialize in. Brookhurst insurance brokers can help you save money on you limo insurance by:
- Hiring experienced and qualified drivers with outstanding driving record
- Hiring only drivers who have taken a safe driving course
- Maintaining a good credit score
- Letting your insurance broker shop for discounts you qualify for based on good driving, zero-claims, insuring multiple vehicles, or for new business and annual renewal
Get Affordable Commercial Limo Insurance Quotes Today
Contact Brookhurst Insurance today for the best rates for limo insurance cover.