*Brookhurst Insurance Services is licensed to provide worker’s compensation insurance for commercial auto companies located in California, Arizona, Texas, Georgia, Illinois, Nevada, South Carolina, North Carolina, & Pennsylvania.
Discover more about Amazon Flex Driver Commercial Insurance Coverage including the insurance requirements with Brookhurst Insurance.
When you are on-demand driver using your own car for commercial purposes, the personal auto insurance coverage normally doesn’t cover you when you get into an accident while on the job. This means that you’re not covered personal auto coverage when you use your car for commercial purposes like delivery.Read Jessica B.'s review of Brookhurst Insurance Services on Yelp
If you are planning to join Amazon Flex as a delivery driver, you need to get proper insurance that will cover you while on the job.
Amazon Flex car insurance, also known as Amazon Package Delivery Commercial Auto Insurance, covers you while delivering with Amazon. This guide gives you everything you need to know as a Flex driver and the insurance coverage you need.
Do I Need Special Insurance?
No. You’ll need to maintain your regular personal insurance cover when you’re driving a personal vehicle to ensure you get enough coverage. Amazon Flex commercial insurance only covers you when you’re working for Amazon as a package delivery driver.
What this means is that when you’re not on the job, your personal insurance cover is active and when you’re delivering for Amazon, Amazon Flex car insurance becomes active.
It is worth noting that Amazon Flex drivers in New York City are required to have an insurance policy of their own and are there exempted from applying for Amazon Flex car insurance.
What does Amazon Flex Insurance Policy Offer?
The Amazon Flex auto insurance policy is quite generous. It offers:
- Comprehensive coverage for drivers when they’re using Amazon Flex to deliver packages, pick up packages and return undelivered packages back to a designated location
- Up to $1 million in coverage per accident through the Primary Auto Liability Coverage
- Up to $1 million in coverage per accident through Uninsured/ Underinsured Motorist Coverage-this covers bodily injury to you and other occupants
- Up to $50k in coverage per accident through Contingent Comprehensive and Collision coverage- this covers physical damage to your car while delivering with Amazon.
- $1000 deductible for your car if you are at fault
Get An Amazon Flex Auto Insurance Quote Today!
Contact us to get a free, no obligation quote for a Auto Insurance policy as an Amazong Flex Driver.
If you have any questions or concerns about Amazon Flex Auto Insurance Policy, contact Brookhurst Insurance for additional details and guidance. Contact us online or call us at 818.465.7860.